COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
I will collect the following information when you have completed the contact form:
- Telephone Number
- Email address
- Other information you submit to me
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
I use the personal information I collect from you to facilitate taking your photographs. I use it to communicate with you regarding your photographs and other related products and services. I do not use this personal information for any other purpose and I do not share it.
I have put into place appropriate procedures to safeguard and secure the information I collect online. I do this to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information,
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
I receive information about you, directly from you. I receive this via text, email or facebook messenger. I then store this information on my laptop for a period of 6 months. I enter your email address into a shootproof account to facilitate sharing photographs with you. I agree this means of sharing photographs with you at the contracting stage.
I DO MY UPMOST TO ENSURE THAT I TAKE ALL REASONABLE STEPS TO MAKE SURE THAT YOUR DATA IS TREATED STORED SECURELY.
UNFORTUNATELY SENDING INFORMATION VIA THE INTERNET IS NOT TOTALLY SECURE. ON OCCASION SUCH INFORMATION CAN BE INTERCEPTED. I CANNOT GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OF DATA THAT YOU CHOOSE TO SEND ME ELECTRONICALLY. I WANT TO ADVISE YOU THAT SENDING SUCH INFORMATION IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that I hold relating to you.
With the consent of my clients:
- I store photographs, names and email addresses of my clients both on a laptop and in my Shootproof account.
- I share a shootproof link to the clients email address
- I upload a selection of the photographs to my business page: facebook.com/tjtorrensphotography. Clients are made aware in the contract that this is a public page and that photos can be viewed and shared publically
- On request I save photos to a USB stick and give the memory stick to the client
- I delete photographs from my laptop and the shotproof account six months after uploading. It is the responsibility of clients to download their photos within this timescale.