COVID 19 Code of Practice
The Northern Ireland Executive has published a five-stage plan for easing the Covid-19 lockdown – Pathway to Recovery
- In Step 1 they state that:
- They encourage ‘those unable to work from home to return to work on a phased basis’ and
- ‘Groups of four to six people who do not share a household can meet outdoors maintaining social distancing’.
In line with this plan I will be able to commence outdoor photoshoots for groups of up to six people at the official commencement of Step 1.
I will be adhering to the Public Health Agency Guidance on:
- Social Distancing: I will remain a minimum of 2 metres away at all times. I will be using an 85mm lens. This allows me to take sharp portrait shots from such distances.
- Hygiene: I will clean my hands with alcohol gel before and after each shoot (Although, I will always be at least 2 meters away at all times anyway).
If I, or any member of my household, displays any symptoms of Coronavirus prior to the shoot I will be required to postpone to a suitable date in line with Public Health Agency Guidance (*see below).
If you, as the client, or any member of your household display any symptoms of the virus I would ask that you make contact and we can postpone the shoot to a suitable date in line with Public Health Agency Guidance (*see below).
* Everyone in your house must stay at home.
- If you have symptoms of coronavirus, you’ll need to stay at home for at least 7 days;
- if you live with someone who has symptoms, you’ll need to stay at home for 14 days from the day the first person in the home started having symptoms;
- however, if you develop symptoms during this 14-day period, you’ll need to stay at home for 7 days from the day your symptoms started (regardless of what day you are on in the original 14-day period);
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
The following information will be collected upon completion of the contact form:
- Telephone Number
- Email address
- Other information you submit to me
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
I use the personal information collected from you to facilitate taking your photographs, communicating with you regarding your photographs and other related products and services. This personal information is not used for any other purpose and is not shared.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, I have put into place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information I collect online.
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
I receive information about you, directly from you. This information is received via text, email or facebook messenger. i then store this information on my laptop for a period of 6 months. your email address is then entered into a dropbox account to facilitate sharing of photographs with you. this means of sharing photographs via your email address is agreed upon at the contracting stage.
I DO my UPMOST TO ENSURE THAT ALL REASONABLE STEPS ARE TAKEN TO MAKE SURE THAT YOUr DATA IS TREATED STORED SECURELY.
UNFORTUNATELY THE SENDING OF INFORMATION VIA THE INTERNET IS NOT TOTALLY SECURE AND ON OCCASION SUCH INFORMATION CAN BE INTERCEPTED. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OF DATA THAT YOU CHOOSE TO SEND US ELECTRONICALLY, SENDING SUCH INFORMATION IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that I hold relating to you.
With the consent of my clients:
- I store photographs, names and email addresses of my clients both on a laptop and in my dropbox cloud account.
- I share a dropbox link to the clients email address
- I upload a selection of the photographs to my business page: facebook.com/tjtorrensphotography. Clients are made aware in the contract that this is a public page and that photos can be viewed and shared publically
- I save photos to a USB stick and give the memory stick to the client
- I delete photographs from my laptop and the dropbox account one month after uploading. It is the responsibility of clients to download their photos within this timescale if they wish to do so.